We have made some changes to keep our guests and staff safe during COVID-19:
- When it comes to keeping you safe, our tours have a natural advantage, as they are held outdoors, in the fresh air and open spaces.
- Our bike tours have a natural physical separation, and we have now mandated that all guests and guides keep 2 meters (6 feet) apart on all our tours.
- Our entire check-in process will take place online, prior to departure, to eliminate any physical contact.
- All guides and guests participating in our tours will be required to wear a face covering at all times.
- All bikes and helmets are disinfected after each tour.
- Hand sanitizer is offered by guides to all guests.
- All of our expert guides are First Aid and CPR certified, and have been instructed to practice physical distancing by staying 2 meters (6 feet) away from guests at all times.
- Our rental office is open from 9:30-noon most days. Bikes can be picked up or returned only during this time window.
- Rentals are by Appointment only. Advanced reservations are required – book online here or contact us to place a booking. We recommend booking at least 24 hours in advance to avoid disappointment.
- No Walk-in Rentals.
- Currently we are booking rentals that are minimum 24 hours in length. No hourly rentals are available.
- All renters are required to wear a face covering when picking up their rental(s). No exceptions.
- All staff have been instructed to practice physical distancing by staying 2 meters (6 feet) away from guests at all times
- All bikes and helmets are disinfected after each rental.