Facts, Finds and FUN!
SPECIAL OFFER FOR MINICARDS MEMBERS
Use your Minicard Code at checkout to receive 20% off the price of a tour or 5% off the price of a rental.
Take a ride with Toronto Bicycle Tours and you’ll have a fantastic, fun time while gaining a deeper appreciation for Toronto, its people, culture, history and food. Whether you’re a visitor from another country or a citizen of the City, by the end of one of our tours you will feel more connected to Toronto!
Led by a local expert guide, Toronto Bicycle Tours are informative, super safe and paced for any riding level and any age: from 1 to 80! Tours include a bicycle, helmet, water and snacks.
Three options to choose from:
Heart of Downtown
Get a real feel for the layout of downtown Toronto and discover the highlights of the City. Led by a local, this Toronto bike tour includes must-see cultural and historical landmarks, major attractions and great views that you won’t find described in any guide book. Use your Minicard code at checkout to receive 20% off.More Information
Island Tours: Choose Island AM or Island Twilight
Just minutes from downtown you'll find an oasis of 15 interconnected islands. Embark on our Toronto Island bike tour and explore the beauty of the islands, the stories and attractions, a quaint cottage enclave which is the largest car-free community in North America and stunning views of the City skyline. Available as a Twilight tour too: see a beautiful sunset and magical views of the twinkling Toronto skyline as it lights up in the evening. Use your Minicard code at checkout to receive 20% off.More Information
Exploring Toronto on your own? Consider a bike rental. We’ll make sure that you are fitted and comfortable. We rent hybrid bikes, tandem bikes, kids trailer bikes (age 4-7) and child seats (age 1-4). We’ll even give you some ideas of places to ride and provide you with a complimentary bicycle map of Toronto. Advanced bookings are required, either online (below) or by phone Use your Minicard code at checkout to receive 5% off.More Information
A Few Need to Knows:
- Price of bike tour includes: use of a bicycle with helmet, water, snacks and tour guide(s). Children are welcome when accompanied by a parent/guardian. Reservations required.
- Booking for one person? Great – we love solo travellers! Please note we require two or more participants to run a tour. If you are the only one booked the day before a tour, we may ask you to move to a different tour or give you a full refund.
- Your safety: We take safety very seriously. All of our tours have been specifically designed to take place on quiet streets, park paths and bike lanes. We also provide safety instructions before each tour. Please note: the wearing of a helmet is mandatory.
- Private tour option: This tour is also available as a private tour if you prefer.
- Special discounts: When you register for this bike tour you automatically receive discounted admissions to other great Toronto attractions that you can visit before or after your tour.
- All rentals require advance booking: we do not have a retail storefront. Please contact us by phone or email prior to arriving.
- We offer bicycle delivery: please contact us.
- Terms & Conditions: all rentals are subject to our Rental Terms and Conditions.
- Our rental office location is at Village by the Grange, 275 Dundas Street West, downtown Toronto. We will meet you just inside the front entrance by the Baskin Robbins ice cream shop.
- Questions about our rentals? Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.