Our city bicycle tours give your group members a quick, efficient and entertaining way to get outside and experience Toronto in a short period of time (2-4 hrs).
- Your guests can book individually on our scheduled tours. We will offer a special rate for your guests, and we can add additional tour times to fit around your meeting schedule.
- Our year-round bicycle tours are safe, entertaining and informative – full of sights and stories!
- We welcome guests of all ages and abilities, including students, seniors, corporate, and families with young children.
- Guests can join our tours even if they can’t ride a bike (on one of our tandem bikes)
- Our friendly tour guides are expert city riders who are passionate about the city and love sharing it with others
We can also host your group of 5 to 60+ people at one time.
Additional Group Services Available:
- Bicycle drop off and pick up at group’s hotel (eliminates the need/cost of a coach transfer)
- Breakfast, Lunch or gourmet box
- Indoor discharge and prep area
- Spousal programs
- Tours also offered in French, Spanish, German, Russian, Mandarin & Cantonese
Custom Tours and other offerings
We also offer a scavenger hunt for groups of 10 to 100+: explore Toronto in a fun and exciting way while collaborating with colleagues. Learn about the city by finding landmarks, completing tasks, and interacting with locals! This is an eleven stop scavenger hunt around downtown Toronto with tasks (mostly photographs) and questions to complete at each stop.
We have a number of scheduled tours for you to choose from (below). We can turn any of these tours into a private tour for your family, and we can customize your tour for length, stops and content according to your interest and ability.
Experience Downtown in a way that is only possible by bicycle: see key sights, including must-see cultural and historical landmarks, major attractions and views that you won’t see in a guide book!
Ride across the Toronto Islands in the evening or early morning. Beautiful scenery and skyline views!
Explore Downtown Toronto during the day, and enjoy the Toronto Islands in the evening. Two very different tours combine for a great one day experience!