During December Toronto is alight with beautiful light displays and holiday markets. Ride along on this evening tour for some scenic and festive fun, with stops to take in the displays downtown and along the waterfront. Have your camera handy to capture some of the beautiful and quirky sights on the ride! Along the way we’ll have a delicious hot chocolate, and visit a holiday fair.
Led by a local, this unique Toronto bike tour includes entertaining stories and great views that you won’t find described in any guide book.
Worried about riding in Toronto in the Winter? Don’t believe the rumours. During winter Toronto is anything but the North Pole. In fact, the average day-time temperature is warmer than many think, and paths and roadways are usually snow-free and dry. We provide cycling blankets (ponchos) and gloves to keep you warm.
- Numerous outdoor and indoor holiday displays
- An outdoor Winter Light Exhibition along the waterfront
- A visit to a popular Holiday market
- Spectacular evening views of the Toronto skyline
- A cup of the city’s best hot chocolate