Discover why they call Toronto “a city in a park”
Experience the natural beauty of the City while pedaling through some of its most majestic neighbourhoods and the Don Valley, an urban oasis that is larger than Central Park. Boasting oaks, maples, birches, cedars and a diversity of flora and fauna, the Don Valley is a wonderful change of pace from the pulsing downtown core. This tour is available in the morning and early evening.
- Cruising through nature on the bike paths of the Don Valley.
- Tour the gardens at the Evergreen Brick Works.
- Enjoy a spectacular view of the Toronto skyline from a hilltop perch.
- Ride through the grounds of Canada’s largest university.
- See Yorkville one of the country’s toniest neighborhoods.
- Traverse the streets of Rosedale with its grand homes and quiet, tree-covered roadways.
- Wind through Cabbagetown, home to the largest collection of Victorian-era houses in North America.
- Chillax with a sweet treat and beverage at a café.