TOUR & RENTAL SUPPORT STAFF (PART-TIME)
Part-time, On-call Contract (5-20 hrs/week, April-October)
Do you love Toronto as much as we do? Are you passionate about creating unforgettable experiences? Toronto Bicycle Tours & Events is on the hunt for Tour and Rental Support Staff to join our team!
Multilingual skills are a bonus, particularly in French, Spanish, Dutch, Cantonese, Mandarin and German.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to jobs(at)torontobicycletours.com
What We Offer
- Active, outdoor & indoor work
- Interact with people from around the globe
- Flexibility to match your schedule: part-time, on-call shifts that work around your other commitments
- Be part of a team that’s as passionate about Toronto as you are!
As Tour and Rental Support Staff, you help to keep our tour & rental operation running smoothly. From prepping for tours to handling bike rentals to riding with groups through the city, you help our guests to make great Toronto memories. You’ll be responsible for:
- Assisting with setting up and conducting bicycle tours
- Handling bike rentals and helping to ensure that all equipment is in tip-top shape
- Upholding a clean and organized work environment at our Downtown Toronto hub
- A seasoned city cyclist with a strong grasp of safe riding practices
- Exceptional communication and people skills, with an ability to engage diverse groups of people
- A reliable and responsible self-starter with the ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment
- Experience in customer service, hospitality, or tourism is a definite plus
- Comfortable with using Google Suite, web applications and instant messaging platforms
- Live in Toronto today; familiarity with Downtown Toronto is an added advantage
- Availability for flexible, on-call work, with the possibility of mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends
- Multilingual skills are a bonus, particularly in French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Mandarin, or Cantonese
How to Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to jobs(at)torontobicycletours.com
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org
We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.
About Toronto Bicycle Tours
Toronto Bicycle Tours & Events is an award-winning company providing sightseeing tours, rentals and events in the Greater Toronto Area for guests of all ages and abilities (from ages 1 to 80+) from around the world. Our guests have a fantastic, fun time while connecting to our city and gaining a deeper appreciation for Toronto, its people, culture, history and food. We are celebrating our 13th year in business.