Enhance your itinerary and reputation
As a tour group operator or travel planner you know how much the right outings can make or break a trip for your clients. Rated, on TripAdvisor, as the #1 outdoor activity to do in Toronto, our bicycle tours provide guest with a fun, unique, safe way to explore and learn about Toronto at a relaxed pace.
Our bike tours can enhance your itinerary in a number of ways:
- As an option in your multi-activity itinerary.
- As a daytime stopover, i.e. ‘an afternoon city break in Toronto’.
- As an introductory kick off to a multi-day stay in Toronto: i.e. ‘get your bearings’.
- We can host groups of 5 to 60+ people at a time.
- Your delegates can book any of our scheduled tours as a group or individually.
- We will offer a special rate for your delegates, and we can add additional tour times to fit around your meeting schedule.
- Turn any of our scheduled tours into a tour for your destination management company.
- Guests of all ages and abilities can be accommodated, even those who can’t ride a bike (they can use one of our tandem bikes).
- Our friendly tour guides are expert city riders who are passionate about the City and love sharing it with others.
Additional group services available:
- Bicycle drop off and pick up at group’s hotel (eliminates the need/cost of a coach transfer).
- Breakfast, lunch or gourmet box.
- Indoor discharge and prep area.
- Spousal programs.
Custom tours and other offerings
- We can also work with you to build a customized tour from the ground up to meet your specific requirements, and to integrate with your other Toronto-based activities.
- We can execute parts of certain bicycle tours as walking tours (limited by the amount of ground that we can cover by foot).
- We also offer a scavenger hunt for groups of 10 to 100+: explore Toronto in a fun and exciting way while collaborating with colleagues. Learn about the City by finding landmarks, completing tasks, and interacting with locals!