Escape to another world
Just minutes from the busy, bustling downtown core of the city you’ll find the Toronto Islands–a five-kilometre oasis of 15 interconnected islands that locals have been escaping to for fun, relaxation and tranquility for over 200 years. Embark on this Toronto Islands bike tour and explore the beauty of the islands, the history and attractions, a quaint cottage enclave which is the largest car-free community in North America and stunning views of the City skyline.
Available as a Twilight Bike Tour too
As evening falls, the daytime crowds and tourists retreat back across the water to the City. On our Twilight Islands Tour you will get to experience the islands after dusk, including a beautiful sunset and magical views of the twinkling Toronto skyline as it lights up in the evening.
- A short ferry ride across the harbour
- Explore the largest car-free community in North America
- Visit historic landmarks such as the Gibraltar Point Lighthouse and the Royal Canadian Yacht Club
- Beautiful scenery: parks, charming cottages, boardwalk, beaches, pier and Lake Ontario
- Intriguing stories about the people and events from the islands’ remarkable history
- Stunning views of the City’s skyline
Ponder this pedaling option…
Experience the tranquility and escape of island life and the buzz and excitement of the City all in the same day by booking our “Downtown and Island Combo” bike tour package. Learn More