Two very different bike tours combined for an awesome, one-day experience! Explore Downtown Toronto during the daytime, and enjoy the Toronto Islands in the evening.
Heart of Downtown Tour
A super intro to Toronto! This bike tour is a fantastic way to get a real feel for the layout of Downtown Toronto and discover the highlights of the City.
Islands Twilight Tour
The Toronto Islands is a five-kilometre oasis mere minutes from the downtown core. On our Island Twilight Tour you’ll experience the tranquility of the islands after dusk, and take in magical views of the twinkling Toronto skyline as it lights up in the evening.
1) Downtown Tour (approx. 3.5 hours)
2) Break (minimum ~45 minutes)
- April 22 to September 5: the Heart of Downtown Tour will take place in the afternoon; afterwards there will be a dinner break before the Islands Twilight Tour. Your Toronto Bicycle Tours guide can provide dinner recommendations. (Please note: Dinner is not included in your tour price).
- Before April 22 and After September 5: the Heart of Downtown Tour will take place in the morning; then you will have the afternoon to explore the City on your own before later meeting up for the Islands Twilight Tour.
3) Islands Twilight Tour (approx. 3.5 hours)
Please note: the Islands Twilight Tour start time will vary depending on when the sun sets:
|March 12 – April 23||4:45 PM|
|April 24 – May 17||5:30 PM|
|May 18 – August 12||6:15 PM|
|August 13 – September 3||5:30 PM|
|September 4 – October 8||4:45 PM|
|October 9 – November 3||4:00 PM|
Or, if you prefer, split your combo over more than one day. Contact us to arrange.
|Duration||3.5 hrs + 3.5 hrs, with a break in-between|
|Meeting Place||Near Dundas & University|
|Price||$150/person + 13% taxes (Canadian Dollars) - Save $10 vs booking tours separately|
Past Riders Reminisce
"I did the Downtown and Islands Combo Tour and I cannot recommend this tour enough!! It was a fun and different way to see the City; way better than any bus tour!"Leahy Healy -
"It was an excellent way to get a comprehensive overview of Toronto. We highly recommend the Downtown and Islands Combo Tour!"999gaby116 - Metzingen, Germany
"I went on the Downtown and Islands Combo Tour and had a fabulous time!"Jill S -
A Few Need-to-Knows
- Price of bike tour includes: use of a bicycle with helmet, water, snacks and tour guide(s). Children are welcome when accompanied by a parent/guardian. Reservations required.
- Booking for one person? Great – we love solo travellers! Please note we require two or more participants to run a tour. If you are the only one booked the day before a tour, we may ask you to move to a different tour or give you a full refund.
- Your safety: We take safety very seriously. All of our tours have been specifically designed to take place on quiet streets, park paths and bike lanes. We also provide safety instructions before each tour. Please note: the wearing of a helmet is mandatory.
- Private tour option: This tour is also available as a private tour if you prefer.
- Special discounts: When you register for this bike tour you automatically receive discounted admissions to other great Toronto attractions that you can visit before or after your tour.