Two very different bike tours combined for an awesome, one-day experience! Explore Downtown Toronto during the daytime, and enjoy the Toronto Islands in the evening.
Heart of Downtown Tour
A super intro to Toronto! This bike tour is a fantastic way to get a real feel for the layout of Downtown Toronto and discover the highlights of the City.
Islands Twilight Tour
The Toronto Islands is a five-kilometre oasis mere minutes from the downtown core. On our Islands Twilight Tour you’ll experience the tranquility of the islands after dusk, and take in magical views of the twinkling Toronto skyline as it lights up in the evening.
1) Downtown Tour (approx. 3.5 hours)
2) Break (minimum ~45 minutes)
- April 22 to September 5: the Heart of Downtown Tour will take place in the afternoon; afterwards there will be a dinner break before the Islands Twilight Tour. Your Toronto Bicycle Tours guide can provide dinner recommendations. (Please note: Dinner is not included in your tour price).
- Before April 22 and After September 5: the Heart of Downtown Tour will take place in the morning; then you will have the afternoon to explore the City on your own before later meeting up for the Islands Twilight Tour.
3) Islands Twilight Tour (approx. 3.5 hours)
Please note: the Islands Twilight Tour start time will vary depending on when the sun sets:
|March 12 – April 23||4:45 PM|
|April 24 – May 17||5:30 PM|
|May 18 – August 12||6:15 PM|
|August 13 – September 4||5:30 PM|
|September 5 – October 9||4:45 PM|
|October 10 – November 4||3:15 PM|
|November 5 – 25||2:30 PM|
Or, if you prefer, split your combo over more than one day. Contact us to arrange.