The ultimate, see-it-all day of discovery
On this bike tour you will travel through over 15 different neighbourhoods taking in the must-see Toronto cultural and historical landmarks that are on every visitor’s checklist. Explore Toronto’s marketplaces and lakefront. Enjoy a picnic on the historic grounds of Canada’s largest university. Visit quiet neighbourhood streets, lively community areas, grand homes and tranquil parks. Learn about developments for exciting new neighbourhoods. Hear about the people who put Toronto on the map.
When you book this bike tour you’ll also get 15-20% discounts to other great Toronto attractions that you can visit before or after your tour.
Highlights of this tour include:
- University of Toronto: visit the historic grounds of Canada’s largest University.
- Leslieville: a former industrial area turned residential that draws comparisons to Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Its coffee shops & restaurants serve as background for numerous film and TV productions.
- Rosedale: Toronto’s most fashionable address – a neighbourhood of mansions surrounded by ravines and parkland.
- Kensington Market: a lively, bohemian neighbourhood with indie shops, vintage boutiques and art spaces.
- Regent Park: witness the transformation of a social housing development into a vibrant integrated community.
- Portlands Film District
- Cabbagetown: the largest collection of Victorian era housing in North America and a heritage conservation district.
- Stack’d Market: a cutting-edge modular shipping container marketplace for events, retail and social enterprise.
- Trillium Park & Ontario Place: a stunning waterfront greenspace with spectacular views of the city skyline.
- Yorkville: Canada’s toniest shopping district with high end boutiques, cafes, galleries and design studios.
Other neighbourhoods and highlights you’ll see on this tour:
CN Tower – St James Town – Liberty Village – City Hall – Annex Neighbourhood – CityPlace – Riverdale Farm – Trinity Bellwoods Park – Distillery District – Koreatown – Canary District – Little Italy -Harbord Village – St Lawrence Neighbourhood – Chinatown
|Duration||7 hrs, lunch provided|
|Meeting Place||Near Dundas & University|
|Price||$175/person + 13% taxes (Canadian Dollars)|
Past Riders Reminisce
"By far, the best city bike tour I have ever done!"Loretta R - VirginIa
"This tour is completely manageable for most people – many stops and a fairly leisurely pace."Meg9_1991 - Toronto
A Few Need-to-Knows
- Price of bike tour includes: use of a bicycle with helmet, water, snacks, picnic lunch and tour guide(s). Children are welcome when accompanied by a parent/guardian. Reservations required.
- Booking for one person? Great – we love solo travellers! Please note we require two or more participants to run this tour. If you are the only one booked the day before a tour, we may ask you to move to a different tour or give you a full refund.
- Your safety: We take safety very seriously. All of our tours have been specifically designed to take place on quiet streets, park paths and bike lanes. We also provide safety instructions before each tour. Please note: the wearing of a helmet is mandatory.
- Private tour option: This tour is also available as a private tour if you prefer.
- Special discounts: When you register for this bike tour you automatically receive discounted admissions to other great Toronto attractions that you can visit before or after your tour.