Get a real feel for the layout of downtown Toronto and discover the highlights of the City. Led by a local, this Toronto bike tour includes must-see cultural and historical landmarks, major attractions and great views that you won’t find described in any guide book.
Small: 12 people or fewer
Near Dundas St W & University Ave
Price (Age 12+)
From $88/person + 13% taxes (Canadian dollars)
Age 8-11: $68, Age 5-7: $50, Age 1-4: $26
Use of Bicycle, Helmet, Water, Snacks, and Tour Guide(s)
Enjoy Toronto’s Sights, Sounds and Stories
Get a real feel for the layout of downtown Toronto and discover the highlights of the City. Led by a local, this Toronto bike tour includes must-see cultural and historical landmarks, major attractions and great views that you won’t find described in any guide book. You’ll be entertained by stories of Toronto’s people, culture, history and food and when the tour is over you’ll be inspired to further explore many of the sights and places you’ve learned about. When you book this bike tour you’ll also get 15-20% discounts to other great Toronto attractions that you can visit before or after your tour.
Cette balade est prévue en français.
Este tour está programado en español.
Tour Available in Fall & Winter too!
In the Fall and Winter months we provide cycling blankets (ponchos) and gloves to keep you warm!
Ponder this pedaling option…
Experience the tranquility and escape of island life and the buzz and excitement of the City all in the same day by booking our “Downtown and Island Combo” bike tour package. Learn More
Highlights of this tour include:
- CN Tower
- Kensington Market
- Union Station
- Eaton’s Centre
- St. Lawrence Market
- Harbourfront and Lake
- City Hall
- Queen Street West
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- College of Art and Design
- Dundas Square
- Massey Hall
- Rogers Centre
- Round House Park
- City Hall
- Financial District
- Flatiron building
- James Cathedral and Square
- Sherbourne Common
- Corus Quay
- Sugar Beach
- Entertainment District
Need To Know
- Price of bike tour includes: use of a bicycle with helmet, water, snacks and tour guide(s).
- Children are welcome when accompanied by a parent/guardian. Reservations required.
- Booking for one person? Great——we love solo travellers! Please note we require two or more participants to run a tour. If you are the only one booked the day before a tour, we may ask you to move to a different tour or give you a full refund.
- Your safety: we take safety very seriously. All of our tours have been specifically designed to take place on quiet streets, park paths and bike lanes. We also provide safety instructions before each tour. Please note: the wearing of a helmet is mandatory.
- All bikes and helmets are disinfected after each tour. Hand sanitizer is offered by guides to all guests.
- Private tour option: this tour is also available as a private tour if you prefer.
- Special discounts: when you register for this bike tour you automatically receive discounted admissions to other great Toronto attractions that you can visit before or after your tour.
EXPLORE TORONTO BY BIKE!
“By far, the best city bike tour I have ever done!”
— Loretta R – Virginia
“A fantastic way to see the city. We were taken to various points and we were able to access parts that a conventional tour could not.”