Small: 12 people or fewer
Near Dundas St W & University Ave
Price (Age 12+)
$185/person + 13% taxes (Canadian Dollars).
Ages 8-11: $129, Ages 5-7: $109.10, Ages 1-4: $50
Use of Bicycles, Helmets, Water, Snacks, Tour Guide(s). Sandwiches and salads are not included in base tour price. Can be ordered as add-ons at checkout.
The ultimate see-it-all day of discovery!
On this bike tour you will travel through over 15 different neighbourhoods taking in the must-see Toronto cultural and historical landmarks that are on every visitor’s checklist. Explore Toronto’s marketplaces and lakefront. Enjoy a picnic on the historic grounds of Canada’s largest university. Visit quiet neighbourhood streets, lively community areas, grand homes and tranquil parks. Learn about developments for exciting new neighbourhoods. Hear about the people who put Toronto on the map.
Lunch is not included in the base price of the tour, but can be pe-ordered at checkout (please note dietary restrictions as well). The lunch menu can be viewed at this link. When you book this bike tour you’ll also get 15-20% discounts on other great Toronto attractions that you can visit before or after your tour.
Highlights of this tour include:
- CN Tower
- Royal York Hotel
- Union Station
- Kensington Market
- Eaton’s Centre
- Dundas Square
- Harbourfront and Lake
- Financial District
- Queen Street West
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- College of Art and Design
- Hockey Hall of Fame
- Massey Hall, Rogers Centre
- Round House Park
- City Hall
- St Lawrence Market
- Flatiron building
- James Cathedral and Square
- Sherbourne Common
- Corus Quay
- Sugar Beach
- Entertainment District
Need To Know
- Price of bike tour includes: use of a bicycle with helmet, water, snacks, ferry ticket, bike lights and tour guide(s). Children are welcome when accompanied by a parent/guardian. Reservations required.
- Booking for one person? Great——we love solo travellers! Please note we require two or more participants to run a tour. If you are the only one booked the day before a tour, we may ask you to move to a different tour or give you a full refund.
- Your safety: we take safety very seriously. All of our tours have been specifically designed to take place on quiet streets, park paths and bike lanes. We also provide safety instructions before each tour. Please note: the wearing of a helmet is mandatory.
- Private tour option: this tour is also available as a private tour if you prefer.
- Special discounts: when you register for this bike tour you automatically receive discounted admissions to other great Toronto attractions that you can visit before or after your tour.
EXPLORE TORONTO BY BIKE!
“This tour is completely manageable for most people – many stops and a fairly leisurely pace.”
— Meg9_1991 – Toronto
“We highly recommend this tour to anyone looking for a little mini-adventure in the city. Beautiful scenery in a really special place!”